Hi again everyone!
I’m so happy reading a lot if people’s post on the Day 1 assignment yesterday, and even though it’s already a bit late in my place (local time), time to submit the 2nd day assignment.
Day 2 of Writing 101 class. Making a list.
I may be sound repeating myself from yesterday assignment but I did introduce myself on my blog before these B101 and W101 classes started using a list! What a coincidence! Fate? 😉
Okay, so for today’s assignment, given the choices of list in the email we received, I’d like to choose,
Things I like
- Smell of the earth after/during the rain
- Smell of fresh coffee in the early morning
- Smell of new books when you open them for the first time (bookworm alert!!)
- Warm shower after long day at work
- The B*dy Sh*p Japanese Cherry Blossom series (this is not an advertising!!)
- Taking random photos when I go travelling
- Spicy food!! and Spaghetti, of course, I can’t not to mention this.
- Streaming movies online (oops)
- Chatting with my Chelsea online friends, or just even sometimes I’d be a silent reader on their conversation in our chat room during the match (I’m not being creepy, but sometimes I just enjoy reading and let the conversation flow without intention of joining in, weird isn’t it?)
- Spending lazy weekend at home
- Sweet warm jasmine tea
- Listening to Tohoshinki’s ballad songs (I can make another list of songs recommendation for this like seriously!)
- Watermelon. Lots of them. Fresh watermelon or watermelon juice I love them both.
- The colour of Blue. I like blue and I look good wearing blue clothes. I like Blue at first because of Chelsea, I still do, maybe still because of the same reason, but I like blue. Blue is the colour.
- Stopping a list at (not-so) random number. This time it’s #16. 😉